Sunday, March 6, 2011

For All You Camera and Photo Buffs

I've gone through most of the photos on Flickr from my archives and added camera, lens and film data if I can remember it.  For my old 35mm slides I'd have to tear through the cardboard or plastic to confirm what type of film I used, so I won't do that.  However it is safe to say they are probably all shot on Fuji Velvia 50 (RVP) transparency film.  I shot hundreds of rolls of it because of its sharpness and color saturation.  They still make it.  I shot mostly with Nikon film cameras in the past; N50, N6006, N80 and a variety of Nikon, Sigma and Tamron lenses.  I will make an effort to add the technical data from future photos.  Photos taken with digital cameras have all that encoded in the files and are available by clicking on the name of the camera in the upper right.  For scanning I'm primarily using a Epson V750 with very good results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment